The Cochran Firm Ohio – In the Media
The Cochran Firm strives to provide our website visitors with some of the latest headlines and developments of our current cases and topics of public interest.
Have you’ve been involved in automobile or trucking accident? Or have you been the victim of medical malpractice or personal injury? The Cochran Firm Ohio has a proven track record of fighting for their clients rights and securing large settlements on their behalf.
Thanks Candice, I’m attorney Michael L. Wright of the Cochran Firm Ohio, if you want the worry to stop call us today we’ll fight the insurance companies to get you every dollar you deserve!
Let us put Johnnie Cochran’s legacy to work for you!
Call us today and 216 333-3333!
Have you been involved in an automobile or trucking accident or been the victim of medical malpractice a personal injury? If so you need to understand that the insurance companies may try to get you to settle for less than you deserve. At the Cochran Firm Ohio we continue Johnny’s legacy by fighting for victims and their rights! Don’t let the insurance company stand between you and the money that you deserve call the Cochran Firm today at 216-333-3333
As women we have a lot on our minds so if you’ve been injured in an automobile or trucking accident, you shouldn’t have to worry about your medical bills or if your insurance company is trying to take advantage of you, you need someone to fight for you!
Call the Cochran Firm Ohio today! The Cochran Firm will fight for every dollar that you deserve! Don’t let the insurance companies come between you and your money!
Call the Cochran Firm Ohio today at 216-333-3333
If you’ve been involved in an automobile or trucking accident or if you’ve been the victim of medical malpractice or personal injury call the Cochran Firm Ohio today! As women we all value the importance of trust, honesty and respect! You deserve a law firm that will fight for you, respect your case and be honest with you! Call the Cochran Firm Ohio today and they can get started on your case right away! Allow the Cochran Firm to be your voice! Call the Cochran Firm Ohio right now at 216-333-3333
…with highlights of our recent news releases and widespread media attention The Cochran Firm’s cases, clients, and attorneys have received in the media.
- Los Angeles County Sheriff Deputy Involved Shooting Case, Player et al v. County of Los Angeles Set for Trial
- Family of Murdered Black Man Sues White Teens
- James Craig Anderson Foundation
- Two Teens Charged In Fatal Hit-and-Run
- Winston Thompson Representing Anderson Family
- Tuskegee University figures featured in first edition of ‘Who’s Who in Black Alabama’
- The Cochran Firm Represents Family of NFL Player Fatally Shot
- Attorney Brian Dunn to Represent Turner’s Family in Fatal Shooting by Deputies
- A Third lawsuit Was Filed This Week in the W Hotel Case
- The Cochran Firm South Florida Files Claim Against Seaboard Marine, Ltd.
- President of The Cochran Firm Named to Tuskegee University Board of Trustees
- Hezekiah Sistrunk Appointed to DePuy Hip Implant Discovery Committee
- LA school shooting victim speaks out
- Family hires famous firm to investigate death
- Smelter settlement OK’d, orders cleanup by DuPont
- Woman Sues Over Bad Hip Surgery
- Reaching Out to Teenage Boys
- Proposed Settlement in Spelter Case Announced
- DePuy Hip Litigation Summit
- GC Services Wage and Hour Lawsuit Certified as Collective Class Action
- Melvin Brooks Appointed Chairman of the Board for Habilitative Systems Inc.
- Capitol Films nears bankruptcy
- City of Atlanta and Kathryn Johnston’s Family Settle Wrongful Death Lawsuit for $4.9 Million
- City to Pay Slain Woman’s Family $4.9 Million
- County OKs $2.2 million settlement for man shot by deputy in Compton
- The Cochran Firm Los Angeles Files Claim Over Police Shooting
- Mel Brooks named Chairperson of the Board of Directors for Habilitative Systems
- Kathryn Johnston Family Blames Atlanta Police Department in Neal Street Case
- The Cochran Firm’s Statement on the Kathryn Johnston Case
- The Cochran Firm Lends a Hand to BP Oil Spill Clean Up Efforts
- The Cochran Firm Hosts Town Hall Meetings with Erin Brokovich on Legal Options for Deepwater Horizon Disaster
- Verdict Requiring Dupont to Remediate Contaminated Properties.
- Hezekiah Sistrunk Jr. becomes New Managing Partner.
- ‘Green goo’ revealed toxic leak at WV zinc plant
- Spelter Smelter Class Action Lawsuit Back in Court
- $20.1 Million Verdict in Clayton County, Georgia
- Civil Lawsuit Filed in Drunk Driving Accident that Killed Guillermo Alvarez Jr.
- Compton woman awarded $6.9 million after being hit by a speeding LAPD vehicle
- Man Who Pleaded ‘No Contest’ Permitted to Sue for Damages
- The Atlanta Office of The Cochran Firm joins forces with Fernando Chavez, Son of Civil Rights Leader Cesar Chavez
- Kilpatrick adds more power to legal team
- Farrest Taylor in “The National Law Journal” top ten verdicts in 2007
- Memphis firm certifies nurses to take the stand
- Man awarded $1.5M in suit against VictoryLand
- Cochran Firm President Joins Obama as Surrogate
- Officials rip Con Ed over blast report
- Perkins, Alliance Not Resting On Laurels
- Atlanta Sued Over Deadly Cop Shooting
- Johnston Niece: City Must Pay
- Vioxx users welcome Merck settlement
- MSNBC.com – Merck agrees $4.85bn Vioxx settlement
- Class action against Allstate claims different rates charged for similar risks
- Family files claim in coach case
- Merck Agrees to Pay $4.85 Billion for Vioxx Claims
- Attorney Jock M. Smith Receives Prestigious Award
- Newsday.com Boy’s staph death prompts notice of $25 million suit
- City Hospital in Brooklyn Reviews Care of a Boy, 12
- Child was treated at hospital days before staph death
- Mom plans $25M lawsuit over son’s staph death
- MRSA superbug doctor named in two misdiagnosis lawsuits
- Family Of Brooklyn Student Prepares To Sue City After MRSA Death
- Mother Of Brooklyn Boy Killed By MRSA Sues City For $25 Million
- Leaders blast Con Ed’s $25M steampipe claim
- $196-million damages in U.S. environment case
- DuPont guilty of wanton, willful, reckless conduct
- DuPont Must Pay $55 Million for Cleanup of Structures
- Second Phase Of DuPont Waste-Site Lawsuit Goes To Jury
- DuPont Found Negligent In Waste-Site Lawsuit
- Bonds Press Statement
- Bonds Threatens to Sue Critics for Defamation
- Burn Victim’s One Thought After Blast: ‘Make It Stop’
- Family Demands Answers and Accountability for Explosion of Con Edison Steam Pipe
- Family of man shot to death by CPD files suit
- Family Thanks Samaritan in Steam Blast
- Claim filed in fatal police shooting
- 18 labor lawsuits against Tyson Foods to be heard in Georgia